Island Lundy 5kW Conventional Flue Ecodesign Pellet Stove
- Estimated Delivery 12 Weeks
The Lundy 5 is a room heating pellet burning stove that provides convective heat to provide space heating without noisy fans. Innovative finned tube heat exchangers allow high efficiency with 5kW output from a compact sized stove.
- Thermostatic control is achieved by use of on board room sensor which allows stove to modulate to control room temperature.
- Quiet operation with novel finned tube convection design meaning no noisy fans
- Real Wood Flame Pattern – patented hearth design makes the burning pellets a wood flame
- High Efficiency – rated at 82% independently tested
- Comes with remote control and digital display panel on the side of the stove
- 10mm thick solid steel top plate
- 5 Year Warranty on the steel body
- CE Marked – Tested & Approved to EN 14785:2006
- DEFRA Approval – tested & passed for use in Smoke Controlled Areas
- ECODESIGN compliant Cleaning System – lever operated grate cleaning
- Approved to draw air from room without local vent 60mm fitting for an optional external air supply
- 15kg pellet hopper capacity (accepts full bag of pellets through top hopper lid)
Please note, due to demand there is a 12 week lead time on this product.
Guarantee 5 Years Efficiency 82% (net) Energy Rating A Heat Output 4.9kW Pellet Hopper Capacity 15kg Airwash System Yes Construction Steel Flue Outlet Top Only Flue Size 5-inch (125mm) Fuel Type Wood Pellet Only Grate Type Wood Burning Only External Air Compatible Yes More Colours No Distance to Combustibles - Sides 100mm Distance to Combustibles - Rear 100mm Stove Window Size (Width mm x Height mm) 355mm x 328mm
Oven Weight 110kg Overall Height (A) 650mm Overall Width (B) 640mm Overall Depth (C) 580mm
Q & A
Free 1 Man Delivery – For Full Details Please See Delivery Information
Our "Free Delivery" is a one-man service. The goods will arrive on a lorry that is about the size of a fire engine. (Please let us know in advance if you have restricted access or other local issues that could affect delivery).
The lorry has a tail lift that allows the driver to get the item(s) off the vehicle. The order will be packed and secured onto a pallet and the driver will have a pallet truck. He'll be able to wheel this as close as possible to your property. The pallet truck can only be wheeled over a finished surface so it's not possible to wheel it over a gravelled drive, steps, steep slopes for example. The pallets are normally about 1m wide so this is the minimum width gate they can fit through. Please note that the driver is not insured to unpack or carry the item(s) into your house.
Fitting Kits and Liner Packs might arrive separately by courier delivery on the same day unless specified/requested in advance. An email confirmation will be sent if this is the case.
If the goods are showing 48hr delivery, then this is the quickest time we're able to deliver these items (We do not deliver at weekends). You'll be asked to select a delivery date when purchasing the goods. Please note that if you live offshore these dates do not apply as it will take us slightly longer to get the goods to you and we will contact you directly.
Please note that it is an all-day delivery service which is generally from 9 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday. Delivery Depots, if they have the facility, will text in advance but as the vans do multiple runs a day you might not receive a text until the afternoon if this service is available.
Due to current pallet network pressures mainly due to driver shortages we cannot guarantee delivery on your chosen day but will do our best to communicate this as soon as we are made aware by the carriers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU DO NOT BOOK ANY CONTRACTORS, PLUMBER’S, OR FITTERS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR GOODS AS UNEXPECTED DELAYS CAN OCCUR.
Pay by Finance
Please choose your deposit percentage:
Please choose your package plan:
*Choose v12finance package planThe options you selected are not available in these circumstances
User Manuals and Guides