£ Price Match Call:0161 376 4191

I do not have a chimney but i have the opening where a gas fire , so must i have an exterior vertical enclosed flue or will a horizontal flue suffice

asked by mr. lennon on 7 October 2017

Answer here

Sign up or Log in to answer this question or post comments.

Thank you for your question.

If you don't have a chimney and you want a stove the easiest solution is to fit a twin wall insulated flue system. This would need to either run the flue system up the inside of the house and out the roof or out the wall behind the stove and up the outside of the house.

If you contact us with either drawings of the house or pictures we can design the flue system for you.

Many Thanks

CustomerSupport answered on 15 October 2017