£ Price Match Call:0161 376 4191

Does the external combustion kit need to be long enough to go from the stove, through the external wall as well? Or just long enough to go the duct we have put in? Thanks

asked by Rachel on 1 November 2018

Answer here

Sign up or Log in to answer this question or post comments.

Hi Rachel,
Thank you for your question.
The external air kit needs to be long enough to pass through the wall. It is really a "Closed Combustion Kit" and should only take air from the outside of the building. Having it shorter or joined will allow air from within the building to be taken for combustion which defeats the object a little.
Hope this helps?
kind regards,

Customer Support answered on 2 November 2018